Think you know em? Then you’ve got another think coming!! With I Mustache You a Question we take you inside the heads of people you know and love!
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. What’s your go-to comfort food?
For me, anything healthy. Ideally I would prefer fish.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
“Common sense”, although it’s not one word.
4. What is the last thing you Googled?
Latest fashion trends.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A health related quote.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I was on the phone chatting in the airport, and I missed my flight.
8. What is your guilty pleasure on TV?
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
Cartoon for my children.
10. And what artist/music are you currently listening to?
80’s and 90’s music like Elton John.
11. What was the last movie that reduced you to tears?
I avoid watching sad movies since I'm a little emotional.
12. Who’s your current celeb crush?
I’m still looking, haven’t found any yet.
13. If you were an ice cream flavour, what would it be?
A mix of strawberry and vanilla, with nuts on top.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
People who don’t use their common sense.
15. What was your first online screen name?
None, previously. Now I go as FH.
16. If you could time travel, what period would you choose?
My life as a bachelor.
17. What’s your favourite curse word?
18. What’s your favourite emoji?
The thumbs up one.
19. What are you reading right now?
I read a lot of biographies of world’s top entrepreneurs, and world leaders.
20. Craziest dream you’ve seen?
Me becoming a politician.
21. Favourite perfume?
The Envoy Oud, my latest perfume brand that’s coming soon.
22. Craziest piece of advice you’ve ever received?
The advice to get into politics.
23. Strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I haven’t eaten but I almost did when I went to China. I was taken to have “seafood”, but ended up choosing from snails and snakes which I thought I was the most strangest food experience I've had.
24. What superpower do you wish you had?
To help all underprivileged children.
25. Pick one: kittens or puppies?
26. Milo or Nutella?
27. Beach or up country?
28. Tea or coffee?
29. Instagram or Snapchat?
30. Tell us a secret.
My dreams of taking my brand international is slowly coming true.